A Phase 1 Study of the Clinical and Immunologic Effects of ALT-803, a Novel Recombinant IL-15 Complex in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors: Melanoma, Renal Cell, Non-Small Cell Lung and Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ALT 803 (Primary) ; ALT 803 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Altor BioScience Corporation
- 25 Jul 2018 Results published in the Clinical Cancer Research Journal.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.