A Phase I Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of TGR 1202 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Umbralisib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 19 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 21 Feb 2018 Results published in a TG Therapeutics Media Release.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to results published in the Lancet Oncology Journal, in August 2014 all patients who were still on study were transitioned to 800 mg of the micronised formulation and dosing of the initial formulation was discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History