A Phase Ib, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial in Asian Genotype 1 Chronic HCV-Infected Subjects to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Repeated Doses of JNJ-47910382 Given in Different Doses and Dose Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 47910382 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 16 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 The number of treatment panels changed from 4 to 3; dosing regimen changed from od and bid to od only as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.