An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Study Of Continuous Oral Zelboraf (Vemurafenib) in Patients With Locally-Advanced, Unresectable, Stage IIIc Or Metastatic Melanoma and Activating Exon 15 BRAF Mutations Other Than V600E
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.