A Phase I/II Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of GSK525762 in Subjects With NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC) and Other Cancers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Molibresib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Multiple myeloma; Neuroblastoma; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Jul 2018 This study has been completed in France.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 9 Sep 2019 to 14 Dec 2019.
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Mar 2019 to 13 Apr 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History