Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Cabozantinib (NSC 761968) With Commercially Supplied Sunitinib in Patients With Previously Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CABOSUN
- 05 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2018 According to an Ipsen media release, data from this trial will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) (2018).
- 17 May 2018 According to the Ipsen media release, European Commission (EC) has approved Cabometyx (cabozantinib) 20, 40, 60 mg for the first-line treatment of adults with intermediate or poor-risk advanced renal cell carcinoma carcinomain the European Union, Norway and Iceland, based on the data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History