An Open-label, Parallel-group, Single Center, Single Oral Dose Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of 50 mg Safinamide in Subjects With Moderate and Severe Renal Impairment Compared to Matched Subjects With Normal Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Safinamide (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck KGaA; Newron Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2013 Company changed from Merck KGaA to Newron Pharmaceuticals as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 New trial record