An Australian Translational Study to Evaluate the Prognostic Role of Inflammatory Markers in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Treated With Bevacizumab (Avastin) [ASCENT]
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCENT
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Neutrophil to Lymphocyte Ratio (NLR) for an Association With PFS) has not been met, according to results presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing the prognostic role of inflammatory markers in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with bevacizumab, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.