A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Superiority, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Pexiganan Cream 0.8% Applied Twice Daily for 14 Days in the Treatment of Adults With Mild Infections of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pexiganan (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OneStep-1
- Sponsors Dipexium Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Clinical Response), as reported by a Dipexium media release.
- 25 Oct 2016 Results published in the Dipexium Media Release.
- 20 Oct 2016 According to a Dipexium media release, data tables and listings from this and another phase III trial are currently being produced and evaluated by the Company's scientific advisors according to the pre-specified data review procedure.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History