A Phase I/II Study of First Line Ganetespib With Platinum, in Patients With Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms MESO-02
- 26 Jun 2018 According to a media release, results from this study is expected in the second half of 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.