A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Abiraterone Acetate (JNJ-212082) Plus Prednisone in Asymptomatic or Mildly Symptomatic Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.