Planned phase III trial of inhaled amikacin in patients with cystic fibrosis who have chronic Psuedomonas lung infections (a revised patient population).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amikacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from planning to withdrawn prior to enrolment. This trial was planned to replace TR02-109 in a revised patient population, but appears not to have been conducted.
- 09 May 2012 The US FDA lifts a clinical hold on trials of inhaled amikacin.
- 09 May 2012 New trial record