An Open Label, Expanded Access Protocol Using 131I-metaiodobenzylguanidine (131I-MIBG)Therapy in Patients With Refractory Neuroblastoma, Pheochromocytoma, or Paraganglioma
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Jubilant DraxImage
- 08 Aug 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual initiation date (6 Aug 2012) added as reported by Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center.
- 08 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center: VICCPED1249).