A Randomized, Phase II, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Onartuzumab (MetMAb) In Combination With 5-Fluorouracil, Folinic Acid, And Oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX6) In Patients With Metastatic HER2-Negative Gastroesophageal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 July 2014 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.