A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial in China to Study the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Sulfonylurea Therapy, Alone or in Combination With Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Gliclazide; Glimepiride; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.