An Open-Label Extension Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Memantine in Pediatric Patients With Autism, Asperger's Disorder, or Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Asperger syndrome; Autistic disorder; Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 15 Feb 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.