A Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Clinical Trial to Evaluate Whether EGRIFTA; (Tesamorelin for Injection), 2 mg Once Daily SC, Increases the Risk of Development or Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy When Administered to HIV-infected Subjects With Abdominal Lipohypertrophy and Concomitant Diabetes
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tesamorelin (Primary)
- Indications Lipohypertrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theratechnologies
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2024 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 01 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated