A Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Clinical Trial to Evaluate Whether EGRIFTA; (Tesamorelin for Injection), 2 mg Once Daily SC, Increases the Risk of Development or Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy When Administered to HIV-infected Subjects With Abdominal Lipohypertrophy and Concomitant Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tesamorelin (Primary)
- Indications Lipohypertrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Theratechnologies
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Sep 2024.
- 02 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2023.