Prospective Study to Evaluate the Safety of a 4-month Treatment With Depigoid® Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus or 50% Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus / 50% Dermatophagoides Farinae (500 DPP/ml) in Patients With Allergic Rhinitis or Rhinoconjunctivitis With or Without Mild Persistent or Intermittent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy Laboratorios LETI (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Aug 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 May 2012 Actual initiation date (17 Feb 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.