QUTENZA versus pregabalin in subjects with peripheral neuropathic pain: an open-label, randomized, multicenter, noninferiority efficacy and tolerability study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary) ; Pregabalin
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELEVATE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 19 Nov 2015 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, results from this trial were published in the European Journal of Pain.
- 19 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint [Proportion of subjects in each arm who achieve at least 30% decrease in the average pain for the past 24 hours Numeric Pain Rating Scale (NPRS) score from baseline to week 8] has been met, according to an Astellas Pharma media release.
- 19 Nov 2015 Results were published in an Astellas Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History