A Comparative Pharmacokinetic and Safety Study of Chimeric Monoclonal Antibody ch14.18 With Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF), Interleukin-2 (IL-2) and Isotretinoin in High Risk Neuroblastoma Patients Following Myeloablative Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dinutuximab (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; Isotretinoin
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors United Therapeutics Corporation
- 18 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.