Multiple Phase 1/2 Cohorts of Nivolumab Monotherapy or Nivolumab Combination Regimens Across Relapsed/Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Daratumumab; Ipilimumab; Lirilumab; Pomalidomide
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-039
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 08 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 16 Mar 2020 to 15 Jun 2020.
- 08 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 14 Jun 2020.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History