Subcutaneous Bortezomib, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab (BCR) Versus Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab (FCR) for Initial Therapy of Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinaemia (WM): a Randomized Phase II Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms R2W
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 02 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 71% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.