A Phase 1 Open-label, Dose Escalation Study Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Enzalutamide (Formerly Mdv3100) In Patients With Incurable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 12 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History