Safety and Efficacy of CEM-102 With Rifampin Compared to Standard Intravenous Therapy in Patients With Prosthetic Joint Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fusidic acid (Primary) ; Antibacterials; Rifampicin
- Indications Bone and joint infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2016 Results of this trial, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases journal.
- 17 Apr 2015 According to a Cempra Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology (ECCMID).
- 09 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.