Decitabine and Vorinostat With CD3/CD19 Depleted Haploidentical Donor Natural Killer (NK) Cells for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; Lymphokine-activated killer cells (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.