A Multicenter, Open-label, Prospective Study to Evaluate Antiviral Efficacy and Safety of Entecavir Plus Tenofovir Combination in Subjects With Multi-drug Resistant Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2012 New trial record