Phase II Trial of Phillips MRI-Guided High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (Sonalleve) and Lyso-thermosensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin (ThermoDox) for Palliation of Painful Bone Metastases
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases; Cancer pain; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jul 2012 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.