A Randomized, Single Blinded, Controlled, Multi Center Phase 4 Study for Induction of Remission in Active Pediatric Crohn's Disease, Using 2 Months Antibiotic Course of Azithromycin Combined With Metronidazole vs. Metronidazole Alone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Metronidazole (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZCRO
- 02 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Response rate at 8 weeks) has not been met, as per results published in the Gut.
- 02 Feb 2018 Results comparing response rate of Azithromycin and metronidazole versus metronidazole-based therapy, published in the Gut.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated