A non-randomized, consecutive enrollment evaluation of the DESolve® Novolimus eluting bioresorbable coronary scaffold system in the treatment of patients with de novo native coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Novolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESolve-NX
- Sponsors Elixir Medical Corporation
- 02 Nov 2017 Imaging Outcomes and 5-Year Clinical and Imaging results presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to Elixir media release, from this study presented at the 28th annual TCT (Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics) Conference
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History