Phase II Study to Evaluatate the Efficacy of Gemcitabine Plus Erlotinib for RASH-positive Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer and Friendly Risk Circumstances
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (1-year Survial rate of good-risk patients) has been met, according to results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 14 Mar 2018 Results (n=150) assessing the efficacy of gemcitabine plus erlotinib (gem/erlotinib) in rash-positive patients, were published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated