A PHASE 2A, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY OF TCN-032 (HUMAN MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY DIRECTED AGAINST THE M2 PROTEIN OF INFLUENZA A VIRUS) IN SUBJECTS CHALLENGED WITH H3N2 INFLUENZA A VIRUS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TCN 032 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theraclone Sciences
- 08 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Symptoms' has not been met.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Theraclone Sciences media release. Results are expected to be announced later in 2013.
- 25 Oct 2012 Trial initiation announced in a Theraclone Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History