A Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label, Drug-drug Interaction Study to Assess the Effect of TKI258 on the Pharmacokinetics of Caffeine, Diclofenac, Omeprazole and Midazolam Administered as a Four-drug Cocktail in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors, Excluding Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary) ; Caffeine; Diclofenac; Midazolam; Omeprazole
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.