A Phase I, Open-label, Multicentre, Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of AZD2014 Administered Orally in Combination With Intramuscular (IM) Fulvestrant to Patients With Estrogen Receptor Positive (ER+) Advanced, Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jun 2017 to 12 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=99) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.