An Open Label, Escalating Dose, 6 Month Phase III Safety Study Of Enclomiphene Citrate in the Treatment of Men With Secondary Hypogonadism
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enclomifene (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.