A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of ART-123 in Subjects With Severe Sepsis and Coagulopathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Thrombomodulin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Sepsis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei Pharma America Corp
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 05 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 18 Nov 2017 This trial, has been discontinued in Greece.