A Phase 3 Blinded Randomized Study of Peginterferon Lambda-1a and Ribavirin Compared to Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin, Each Administered With Telaprevir in Subjects With Genotype-1 Chronic Hepatitis C Who Are Treatment-naive or Relapsed on Prior Treatment With Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEDESTAL
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 634 to 636 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.