Pivotal phase IIb trial of a controlled-release minicapsule formulation of ciclosporin (CyCol) for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2018 According to a Sublimity Therapeutics media release, in May 2018, Sublimity announced a US$64 million financing to further the development of STI-0529 including this study. The financing was co-led by OrbiMed and Longitude Capital with participation from HBM Healthcare Investments.
- 22 May 2018 According to a Sublimity Therapeutics media release, Sigmoid Pharma has changed its name to Sublimity Therapeutics.
- 11 Apr 2013 Sigmoid plans to file an Investigational New Drug application (IND) and Clinical Trial Applications (CTAs) for this trial in 2013, according to a media release.