An Observational Pilot Study Evaluating the Feasibility of Conducting Genome-Wide Association Studies Utilizing Subject Provided Information in Subjects With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Recurrent Glioblastoma, or Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer Treated With Avastin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms InVite
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Official title and inclusion criteria amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.