A Double-blind, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a New Formulation of RotaTeq
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Jan 2017 Results assessing non inferiority, published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.