Phase I trial to determine the effects of aspirin/omeprazole on gastric acid secretion in volunteers (Study 112).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/omeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin; Omeprazole
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; NSAID-induced ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 22 May 2012 New trial record
- 19 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-with-intragastric-pH-greater-than-4' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History