BOTOX for the Treatment of Urinary Incontinence due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Neurogenic bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 20 Jul 2018 Results published in the Neurology
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 11 Apr 2014 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.