A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Variable Treatment Duration Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in Patients With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis Followed by Extended Treatment With Open-label BAF312.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Siponimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPAND
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2018 According to a Novartis media release, results from this study are being presented at the 70th American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Annual Meeting 2018.
- 20 Apr 2018 Post hoc analysis results presented in the Novartis media release.
- 22 Mar 2018 Results presented in a Novartis Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History