A Fixed-Dose Study of Lamotrigine Versus Placebo in the Long Term Prevention of Relapse and/or Recurrence of a Manic, Hypomanic, Mixed or Depressive Episode in Adult Subjects With Bipolar I Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.