Multi-Center, Open-Label Phase 1B Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of HGS1036 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin, Cisplatin and Etoposide, or Docetaxel in Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs FP 1039 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Etoposide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 54 and official title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2012 Investigational drug (Pemetrexed) has been removed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.