An Open-Label Phase 3B Study in HIV-Infected Individuals With Viremia on or After Their First-Line Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor or Integrase Inhibitor-Based Regimen and Starting a Second-Line Regimen Consisting of ATV/RTV or DRV/RTV With an Optimized NRTI Backbone
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Darunavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUPPRESS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 440 to 500 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.