A Phase II, Non Randomized, Open Label, Trial Evaluating Nilotinib as Treatment for Newly Diagnosed CML Patients in Accelerated Phase
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.