Phase II multicenter single-arm study evaluating the safety and efficacy of everolimus as a first-line treatment in newly-diagnosed patients with advanced GI neuroendocrine tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated