The pharmacokinetics, tolerability and safety of vessel dilator (VSDL) peptide following subcutaneous infusion to steady state in patients with stable congestive heart failure and moderate renal impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atrial-natriuretic-factor-prohormone-31-67 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Madeleine Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 31 May 2012 New trial record