Randomized Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Short Course Therapy (24 Weeks) With Peginterferon Alpha-2b and Ribavirin for Chronic Hepatitis C (Genotype 4) Patients Who Achieve a Rapid Virological Response (HCV -RNA Undetectable at Week 4 of Treatment)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START-4
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.